Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I just got my chihuahua girl today. She's 3 years old...
Tomorrow she's getting a bath and hopefully a little grooming.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she had a long day... woke up in a shelter, walked in the rain, went in a car ride and ventured her new home. I'd be exhausted. Plus i took her for a long walk... which tired her out some.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Congrats! She is gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So pleased that you rescued this cute girl. She is adorable!! How is she settling in with your family?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is so pretty...even before her grooming, she is perfect. You will be best of friends before you know it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
What a doll baby! She's gorgeous! Rescues are so wonderful! You'll see such a change in her now that she is home! Good luck and congrats on your new baby!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sissy is being good to everyone. She still growls *very rarely*.
But surprsingly i think she likes me the most. Because everytime i go away for a period of time (to the movies or the store for 1hr or so) she is sooo excited and happy to see me! She jumps side to side.

She had her 1st bath this morning (1st w/ us in that matter). We trimmed some matted hair off that couldn't be unbrushed. her ear hair could use a trimming cuz it's all straggaly when wet etc. But i'll give it time.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awwww...She's an angel!

How was the first night?
the first night went better then expected. I put her in the crate like 2 hrs before i went to bed and she yapped and cried. So i was like "oh great. I'm in for a long yappy night of crying."

But nope. No crying. No bed wetting. :)
Got up her (and out). No more accidents in home. I have walked her like every 2 hrs (sometimes every 30 minutes).

Although we had one accident. :sad: She fell down a flight of stairs, somehow. But got up and continued to run around. She seems to be doing fine. I was like sooooo upset she did fall. I was in a tither. But my parents were like "Oh she's fine. No limping, just running around like nothing ever happened."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts