Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I thought I'd update you on Sissy. :)
She's still on anti-biotics. Probably two more days left of it before i have to get sample. She still pees around 5pm in the house even if we did take her out at 4:30pm. So we decided to put down a wee wee pad to see if she goes on it. Well, she does. She gets praised when she uses it but we'd like to see her go out instead of it. But it's a good thing she uses the wee wee pad instead of our new rugs. :) right?

I bought her $20.00 worth of toys last month, she does play with the rope but she prefers my socks other wise. lol.

I did order my return address labels. :) If you saw the pictures on my other thread i used C/ :).

She still runs away from us, but comes out when i call her "Come here good girl." It still has only been 2 mths, but she is improving, ever so slightly. but still improving. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yay!!! So glad to hear she is improving. Good idea using the pee pads. My girls use them and go outside as well. I tried once to get rid of them and Mia just peed on the floor where they were. They just like having the option I guess:rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Yay!!! So glad to hear she is improving. Good idea using the pee pads. My girls use them and go outside as well. I tried once to get rid of them and Mia just peed on the floor where they were. They just like having the option I guess:rolleyes:
Hahaha yep...we tried this too, and same thing. Silly doggies.

I am glad to hear she is making progress. Have you thought about doing confidence building activities with her, such as trick training? THe more confident she feels the more that may help her fear levels. It sounds like her previous owners treated her pretty bad, and that is so so sad.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thats great news, We all have down days thinking theres no light at the end of the tunnel when your not seeing any improvement, but the slightest change for the better makes it all worth the while :hello1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts