Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. My sister is now 35 weeks pregnant. She is due June 7th. We took a picture of her belly tonight with her cell-phone camera and I thought you guys might like to see. The quality is crappy. :D

Isn't it cute?!? :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Aw, what a big belly! I'm so happy for her - I can't wait to see the newborn pictures. I love babies! I bet you can't wait, huh, Aunt Kari!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
wow your sister is brave I only have one picture of me pregnant & I regret that I was to self consious about the way I looked I have weight issues.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
She looks great! I'm 32 weeks now and still pretty small compared to my first child. I've gained about 25 pounds total since I got pregnant and my husband is so supportive always telling me I'm beautiful when I feel down about the weight gain. I've just now started getting the baby room together with my 3 year olds help. ;)

Good luck to your sister and I hope to see baby pics soon :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
nikki said:
Aww congrats to your sister! How exciting! I think pregnany is so beautiful. She looks great. :D

And BTW ladies, you cannot tell boy or girl by the way a women carries. Its a myth... :wink:
really? I have never been wrong! But I need to see the person in real life :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Erm... dont mean this to relate this to your sister in any way possible but they say that if its a boy you get a big bum.
Im dead now arent i if your sister has a bouncing baby boy! eek!
But it is a saying though - what ever she has im sure it will be just gorgeous, you will have to post a pic when he/she is born! :p

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well ladies, it is a GIRL!!! But here is the thing about her belly, she was carrying her really high, like in her ribs. But the baby has already dropped. She is so ready to have her but of course will wait the last few weeks. :D

NoahFL, my sister has gained alot of weight (for her, she's like 5'3") I think about 50 pounds or more. But I just tell her, this is such a great time and to really cherish it. She can worry about the weight after the baby is born. :wink:

And YES I am ready for her!! I can't wait! I love babies. I have 2 nieces right now, one from my brother and his wife and then another from my bf's brother and his now ex-girlfriend. :roll: My sister and are best friends, so I am really excited.

BTW, the baby's name will be Patience Marie. :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
wow kari tell her from me she looks stunning - and so cute its amazing really to think theres a baby in there , Id have bets on a boy :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is a girl for sure! :wink: She had an ultrasound done and she got five pictures from it. One of the pictures was right on her 'area' and it is a positively a girl. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts