Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Look how much Scarlett has grown up! How lovely that they are such good friends. The first picture is just darling. I really love seeing photos of your dogs, thanks for sharing.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is amazing watching all 4 of them bond and Scarlett grow and learn. If you notice in the photos with Scarlett & my dad BG is looking on from the couch with me as to how can I steal Grandpa. LOL

The only issue I am having is a few weeks ago Scarlett got snapped at by a dog. She scared the dog as they dog did not realize we were right behind them. Sonny jumped in the middle and growled back at the dog. Now Sonny think that he has to protect his "little" sister. Every time I dog comes up he is watching and if he sees something he doesn't approve of he growls at the other dog. Honestly it is really cute but I need to stop that too. LOL

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Very CUTE, I always love seeing your Dad with the dogs, so precious! I miss having my relatives around, we left everyone back in Indiana.
BG is stylin' as usual! It was too cold here to take the dogs downtown yesterday...snowing even. Can't wait to get them out in town in their new duds!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts