Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but I'm new here and don't want to make any mistakes.

How do I set my time zone profile? What is GMT? I am in the US in Central Time Zone. Also, and I hope I'm not breaking the rule again, with this. I was told to try not to double post. I'm allowed to post questions in different categories arn't I? And finally, to respond to someone else's post?

Sorry, I'm not dumb, just computer dumb. :?

Thanks

2chi's

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
GMT in UK is 'Greenwhich ( spelling) meantime' but in USA it can mean 'Green mountain time' ive been told.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one that had difficulties. I'll try to fix it now :wave:

2chi's

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
down every page there are 2 buttons 'new post' and 'reply post'
just click reply post :wave:

i can't help you with the time....I'm GMT +2 :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :wave:

I am in Eastern U.S. time zone, and I am GMT -4 hours. If you are in central time zone, you would be GMT -5 hours.

I think what one of the mods referred to was posting the same question or subject in several different forums. As far as I know, there is no limit on the number of posts you can have, they just don't want repititions of the same question or subject. You can reply to a post by using the reply button on bottom left.

Again, welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts