Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my mother's death I've been googling to find any articles about her.
I found this site using pics of well known dogs, including my mothers & others I recognise without permission.
No credit is given to the owner or breeder of the dogs, & they often link to breeders who have nothing to do with the dogs pictured.
Any of you you show or breed may like to have a look to see if they've used any pics of your dogs without permission.
Sorry the link is so long
Les éleveurs de chiens et de chiots de race s'unissent pour Chiens de France

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mailed them & they have now removed the pics of my mothers dogs.
It really annoyed me that someone was taking credit for the years of dedicated breeding my mother had done.
Many of you today if you could look back far enough in your dogs pedigrees would find my mothers affix in there.
I'm very proud of the legacy she has left in the breed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just look at the pics, yes, I know there are lots & if you click on the pic it gives you the name of the dog & who put it up

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Well done for getting them removed I'm currently trying to get someone to remove pictures they have of my boy on another site not proving easy :(

do u mind me asking your mothers affix?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck in getting the pic removed, it's so annoying when someone uses them without permission.
My mother's affix was Chitina, I am in the process of taking it over to preserve it

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
so annoying when people steal pic's and use them without permission. GRRR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts