1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey my pedigree puppy pack came in and it was in a massive box and came with extra large 3kg puppy dry food which is biggar than the one in the shop,and 8 pedigree puppy saches&big bag of puppy markies&25 % off vouchers,and my kitten ones came as well and it had a full box of cat food saches,about 12 whiska ones&whiska bites bag & free cat litter vouchers,for anyone who couldent be bothered to fill in the form,should as its well worth it. :)

Amber x

PS i dont no how they can afford to give away so much!

·
Registered
622 Posts
ok thats it i am signing up again, I havent recieved mine yet :cry: :cry:

so i guess they have to knock the door to give ya the pack then? mmmm maybe this is why i havent got mine?

although i did get 3 little sachets from james well beloved this morning.

ooooohhh i cant wait, i hope i get mine soon :roll: :roll:

lol, how exited are we getting over these free samples hee hee, its great though. and i am also wondering how on earth they can afford to do this? maybe they get sponsered for advertising etc?

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
622 Posts
OH MY DEAR GOD,

you will NOT believe what just came to my door, I swear on my life this is soooo true, :arrow: my pedigree puppy pack :shock: :shock:

WOW i cant believe how much stuff i got, did u guys get the treats too?

ooohhh i feel bad for signing up again now, hopefully they will realise.

didnt i say it always happens to me as soon as i moan about it, lol, didnt think it would be as quick though :D :D

wow, lol

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
622 Posts
today has been a great day for recieving things, i got my two e bay items i brought, plus the pedigree pack, plus the james wellbeloved pack, and i need to pick up my doggie carrier i ordered from the post office YIPPPPEEEE

how exiting :D :D

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
559 Posts
i dont know if im blind but im not seeing it, and i know i did it before but i havnt been here in ages and the site is so different now, i seem to be lost.

so if anyone knows it and can repost it, that would be super duper helpful

:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts