Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it was about time we had a new thread as their is a lot of newbies on the site...

Daisy
nearly 10 months (nov 30th)
8.5 inch tall
10 inches base of neck to tail
Weight 5lb (is 4.5 ATM but has been sick)

Lotus 14/15 weeks short and 2lb

Average size can and lotus is standing hahaha Focused on chicken!!!

Post away

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great idea Sarah! Looking forward to the pics and measurements and stats! Just took these pics and re-measured so I know it's up to date. It's easy to go by old pics and weights - let's all get new ones! :)

Here's Brody's ...
Age - 2 years (Bday is September 16)
Weight - 5 pounds
Chest - 12 inches
Length - base of neck to base of tail - 11 inches
Height - floor to withers - 9 inches

"hey! This again?!"

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love these threads I'll measure lotus tomorrow and will edit my post with daisys measurements!!! I love how he has his piggy there

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love these threads I'll measure lotus tomorrow and will edit my post with daisys measurements!!! I love how he has his piggy there
ha Sarah. It was bribery. He didn't want to sit there so I had to bribe him with his pig. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used chicken daisy will do anything for food but she was so worried lotus would eat it she looked concerned!!! What u don't know is whiles I had lotus on the tv unit abd the chicken on the floor daisy was a pig and stole it all!!!! She never does that her teenage anticts are becoming quite funny cheeky madam!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I tried to get all fancy and use a nice background, but they hate sitting next to the can so they kept scooting to where you could see the wall behind them. All that work for nothing. :lol:

All next to a 12 oz. soda can.

Chance: 5 lbs. 3 years old. 8" tall, 8.5" length.

Lexie: 3 lbs. 12 oz. 3 1/2 years old. 7" tall, 7.5" length.

Jade: 18 months old. 2 lbs. 5" tall, 5.5" length.

And Gia is hiding! :lol: I'll get her when she comes out. :lol: She's a bit smaller than Lexie. Really she's just a lil shorter in height and length than Lex.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Okay, Gia isn't having it. Here's the best I can do.

Gia: 3 1/2 lbs. 2 years, 7 months old. 6" tall, 6.5" length.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Quigley

11 Months 09/15/10
2Lbs 6 oz
Neck to tail 8"
6" tall

Asleep by the remote

My hand

My 23 year old daughter

Begging my MIL. MIL's dog Gus, daughters dog Mackenzie, and our other dog Maggi.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is so darn cute. LOL. I love it. Quigley is the same way. Ha.
Thank you! The can scares them all. I'm not sure why. :lol: She's such a sweet little girl. :love7: I feel bad making them stand there. :(

Quigley is a little doll too. He is such a sweet little baby. :love7:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Little Quigley looks so much shorter than 8" in length. :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Little Quigley looks so much shorter than 8" in length. :)

I may be a bit off I never know where exactly to start and stop. I added an inch for good measure.

We are so lucky to have such wonderful fur babies in our lives.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I may be a bit off I never know where exactly to start and stop. I added an inch for good measure.

We are so lucky to have such wonderful fur babies in our lives.
:lol: I think you measured his whole body. :lol: :wink: He's not much bigger than Jadey. :) And yes, you are right, we are very lucky to have them in our lives. They can warm our hearts in ways we never knew possible. :love7:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I tried to get all fancy and use a nice background, but they hate sitting next to the can so they kept scooting to where you could see the wall behind them. All that work for nothing. :lol:

All next to a 12 oz. soda can.

Chance: 5 lbs. 3 years old. 8" tall, 8.5" length.

Lexie: 3 lbs. 12 oz. 3 1/2 years old. 7" tall, 7.5" length.

Jade: 18 months old. 2 lbs. 5" tall, 5.5" length.

And Gia is hiding! :lol: I'll get her when she comes out. :lol: She's a bit smaller than Lexie. Really she's just a lil shorter in height and length than Lex.
So sweet. I love seeing pics of your crew. They are so sweet. I just want to scoop them all up and love on them.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pictures didnt come out too well, and we dont have a can, but I found a small jar of chocolate spread so figured that would do! Lol! Except Maisie was terrified of it and Pippi was trying to get into it to eat it!!!! It took me half an hour just to get these shots!

Maisie - 5.4lb (Weighed this morning!), 11inches long, and 8inches high!

Pippi - 10.6lb as of today, 14inches long, and 12 inches high!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Zoey 4 years old 4.5#
Height 8" tall
Length 8 & 1/2"

You woke me up for this?

Well okay, that was a yummy treat, I'll tolerate the abrupt awakening

1 - 20 of 56 Posts