Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
shipping w/ delivery confirmation and my paypal fee... 3.00 for one, 50 cents each additonal up to 5.00.

Lets eat tank SOLD
Shell Dress SOLD
Monkey Daze Dress 10.00
little lily hello kitty bunny hoode 10.00
little lily pink w/ satin sash dress 10.00
hip doggie pink nighty dress 8.00
little lily teddy bear dress 10.00
little lily balerina dress 10.00
hip doggie watermelon tank 8.00

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm interested in the alligator dress, shell dress, watermelon shirt & Hello Kitty hoodie! Let me know about the prices when you get the chance. Thanks a bunch! I think I'll definitely be purchasing these items :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
omg how could you ever want to sell these they are all soo cute. If the would fit Bijoux I would swipe them all lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm interested in the alligator dress, shell dress, watermelon shirt & Hello Kitty hoodie! Let me know about the prices when you get the chance. Thanks a bunch! I think I'll definitely be purchasing these items :)
ok, sent you a message :)

omg how could you ever want to sell these they are all soo cute. If the would fit Bijoux I would swipe them all lol
lol, i know.. arent they just the cutest things ever ! i have the exact dresses in Lattes size, one size bigger. and for minnie 2 sizes bigger.
i dont have too many bigger sizes. what size is Bijoux, how much does she weigh now. maybe i have some things... :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
OMg so cute, i loveee having girls cause of the clothes they can wear! Im addicted 2 chi clothes lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wondering if any would fit Lacey...
She ranges from an XXS to an XS. :/
this make runs really small. how much does Lacey weigh? what are her measurments. girth and length. i'm sure i have some other cute things, but these ones are for real tiny , under 3 pounds :)

OMg so cute, i loveee having girls cause of the clothes they can wear! Im addicted 2 chi clothes lol
i know!! me too . definitely addicted. :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no, its not sold but these are XXS. i think will be too small for Bijoux. best for around 2.5 and under. i think he's better with a XS in the little Lily make. but you can buy it if you want... just let me know. but... wait, wait... lol. i think i have a blue boy HK hoodie. let me check :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
But Elaine he wears all the XXS you always send him? I just don't personally care about putting blue on my girl or pink on my boy :p

·
Registered
573 Posts
this make runs really small. how much does Lacey weigh? what are her measurments. girth and length. i'm sure i have some other cute things, but these ones are for real tiny , under 3 pounds :)
Lacey's Measurements are:
Weight: 3.12 pounds
Neck: 7.5"
Belly Girth: 11"
Length: 8"
:)
Let me know if you discover anything lying around you'd like to sell her. Hehe!
She cheerfully wears anything (except the winter coat I picked out). We're finding it hard to find teeshirts that fit her. The neck is always HUGE if it fits her chest/belly. :(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But Elaine he wears all the XXS you always send him? I just don't personally care about putting blue on my girl or pink on my boy :p

its not cause of the color... i just really thing this xxs will be to small for him. i'll sell it to you if you want though. the other XXS i sold you before were a different make. that make ran bigger than this make.
you said he was 3.5 pounds. and chubby, right? the blue one is exactly like the pink one only baby blue with ths same hk bunny on it. but no sparklies and size XS
let me know

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Ok well you know his sizing best.. you're his personal shopper! :lol:
I guess we will take the blue one if the ears are as dramatic?
Darn I love sparkles :p

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lacey's Measurements are:
Weight: 3.12 pounds
Neck: 7.5"
Belly Girth: 11"
Length: 8"
:)
Let me know if you discover anything lying around you'd like to sell her. Hehe!
She cheerfully wears anything (except the winter coat I picked out). We're finding it hard to find teeshirts that fit her. The neck is always HUGE if it fits her chest/belly. :(
yes, she needs XS. this make runs small. this is what Latte wears and she is 11 inch chest , 8 inch neck and 9 inch length

i know the xxs will be too small on her.

i have a watermelon tank like the one pictured here. and adorable carebear t shirt in pink size XS , and a pink curious george dress. that would be her size :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok well you know his sizing best.. you're his personal shopper! :lol:
I guess we will take the blue one if the ears are as dramatic?
Darn I love sparkles :p
same exact ears.. no sparkles, sorry :( . its 9.00. i'll add it to your order !

·
Registered
573 Posts
yes, she needs XS. this make runs small. this is what Latte wears and she is 11 inch chest , 8 inch neck and 9 inch length

i know the xxs will be too small on her.

i have a watermelon tank like the one pictured here. and adorable carebear t shirt in pink size XS , and a pink curious george dress. that would be her size :)
We would love anything you'd like to send. Just let me know a price and such :D
She's addicted to her clothing. She does a special little Lacey-Dance whenever i ask if she wants to put something on...especially the little army dress she forced me to buy at Petsmart. She snapped at me every time I tried to take it off. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
573 Posts
I think my dogs are starting to have more clothes than me!
TOTALLY know what you mean!
I'm kicking myself, because I used to have a little wooden closet for my dolls' clothing growing up and I think I sold it a few years ago. Lacey's clothing is in an overflowing pile next to the door right now and I keep tripping over it. I need to raid my mother's attic and see if I sold that closet or stored it. ;)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts