Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I am the very proud Mom of a little blue Girl Chihuahua named Sky. She looks like the color of the sky on a cold and stormy day. She is about 9 months old so not even a year old. I have her purely because of incident. My mom has so many dogs. Eight of them. And she was out shopping for kennels for the outside dog when she stopped by this house where the man had about 15 Chihuahuas. Well, they had never seen the vet and they were neglected. Only a few stayed inside and the rest were outside. The man showed my Mom a blue Chihuahua and told her that she could buy her from him if she wanted. She could see the little blue girl was bored, neglected, and very afraid so she wanted to help her. Well, that's how I ended up with my Sky girl. She is now very well taken care of and my boyfriend and I love her dearly. I will post pics when I take some. I know you all will love her.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everybody thanks for the kind words. We are the lucky ones to have her. She's such a cute sweet playful girl. My Mom did report the man. She reports every case of extreme animal abuse/unfit conditions that she comes across. I tried to post a picture of her in the Chihuahua pictures sections and I'm just waiting to see the post come up to see if it worked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts