Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our poor cat... He rolled in (literally) crying and just layed at our feet - Hes at the vets now, were waiting on the vet to call us and let us know what is wrong with him - The vet was in surgery when we got there so he's waiting to be seen still.

By the time my dad got here to take him though he was walking on 3 legs so hopefully its nothing too serious - I just wish I knew what had happened to him :(

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
could have been hit by a car or attacked by a dog. Hope he is going to be ok. Let us know how he goes.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh thank goodness!!!! Just got a call from the vet, They think he may have been hit by a car but one going very slowly - He's only got a dislocated kneecap - They've put it back in and given him a painkiller and anti-inflamatory and hes coming home tonight!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Phew...that's a relief. Glad to hear it wasn't anything worse. Hope he gets feeling better quick.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww poor baby, but what a relief. I'm glad they sorted it, hopefully he'll be feeling better soon. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Oh man, great to hear it wasn't more serious! Poor kitty.. =( Does he wear tags?? If he does and nobody bothered contacting you I'd be so.. pissed... Post signs around your neighborhood that say "Thanks for hitting my cat, A#$%@(#!!!" :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah - all but one of the cats have tags on their collar (and the other only doesnt because she lost her collar and I need to buy another!)

He's home now and not very happy, but at least hes ok - He may have a weak knee from now on, but then Pippi has LP so its nothing new to have knee problems in this house!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor slash! Elmo (our evil evil kitty) attacked him and his nee came out again - Went back in itself than goodness, but the poor cat.... I think he'll be getting some supplements from now on

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Bless his heart(knee).Glad it was nothing worse.Sounds like he is going to have to take it easy from now on.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah he will - Hes only 18 months old, luckily he's a very lazy cat so hopefully he should be ok at least for a while

1 - 12 of 12 Posts