Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much awaited wait our new Juicy Couture Carrier Arrived today. I know Mimi and Ecko both already have one, but this one can be a shared bag for them ^^.

The front says "Sleep All Day, Bark All Night". Here are some pictures of Mimi posing with the bag.

Mimi doing her signature pose.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Wow this bag is awesome. I could see my two in one of those :)
Where do you get all your juicy stuff from? i love it all!!!

Mimi is such a poser, she should go into doggy modelling, she's just gorgeous and so proud of her things :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I love the pic. of MiMi looking out of the heart. The bag does look roomy, I think I could put both my girls in one that size. Love it.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow this bag is awesome. I could see my two in one of those :)
Where do you get all your juicy stuff from? i love it all!!!

Mimi is such a poser, she should go into doggy modelling, she's just gorgeous and so proud of her things :)
Cute bag! Where do you find all of your stuff? I know its hard to come by...
a friend of mine from Seattle found this one at a Nordstrom rack down there. She sent me a picture from her phone and I told her to grab it before anyone else takes it lol. Yeah the classic juicy stuff are hard to find. I was very happy when she found it ^^.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
a friend of mine from Seattle found this one at a Nordstrom rack down there. She sent me a picture from her phone and I told her to grab it before anyone else takes it lol. Yeah the classic juicy stuff are hard to find. I was very happy when she found it ^^.
I finally had the pleasure of heading to my nearest Nordstrom rack, only because a guy from Sephora told me they had tons of cute Juicy items. I saw no Juicy!! I only walked around half the store because the other half looked like it was clothes and shoes.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I finally had the pleasure of heading to my nearest Nordstrom rack, only because a guy from Sephora told me they had tons of cute Juicy items. I saw no Juicy!! I only walked around half the store because the other half looked like it was clothes and shoes.
Yeah not all of them have dog juicy items. The ones here in Spokane carry juicy items for people, but not for dogs. It is really the luck of the draw what you will find at Nordstrom rack. I think a lot of times the dog items sell out really fast since they usually sell them at like 50-75% off.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great carrier! It looks really roomy. :)
cute! love the bag ^_^ looks comfy womfys
I love the pic. of MiMi looking out of the heart. The bag does look roomy, I think I could put both my girls in one that size. Love it.
yeah this bag is quite roomy. my other 2 bags can only hold one chi. This one can definitely hold both Ecko and Mimi. I do not know how diva Mimi will react to sharing her Juicy =p.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts