Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEre is the sleeping bag I mentioned in the other thread, my pack love it. Angel slept in it all night, and usually she gest in my bed with me, so she obviously loves it more than she loves her mommy now lol

chico pushing maxwell off to get in

chico got in

angel

lump at back is the boys

angel and chico

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Thats a great sleeping bag. Were did you get it?
Your babies are so adorable. I think there trying to tell you 'we need another sleeping bag mommy'. :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it from a store called B&M bargains for £2.99, but have seen them on ebay for around £6 exactly the same ones. They can all fit in it when they want to lol

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
What other thread? And they are so cute! I have trouble getting the cuter pics of Zoe

·
Registered
38 Posts
theres one of those stores not far from me no guesses where I will be heading tomorow on my way home from work! and if it frees up space in bed at night it will be amazing 3 chis and two people in one bed is crazy especially since they all stretch out and im left sleeping on the edge in a z shape.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, i only have a single bed and sometimes have all three of mine with me, until last night!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol,
thanks

well I had a chi-less bed again last night, all three spent all night in the bag again

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwww........I love it. They're so cute in the sleeping bag.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is such a brilliant idea..especially in this really cold weather I
am going to certainly try and track one down for my two !

Bambi & Bijou's Mummmy

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sally has a sleeping bag too that we got made from a lady off Ebay that raises Chihuahua's and she sewed Sallys name on it :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went to my local B&M and they seemed to have every product but the sleeping bag! Ill go back and look again soon though perhaps they havent got them in that store just yet....looks like I'll be sleeping like a z still lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts