Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't beleive Jewel is now 16.4 week old and 33 ounces! She has so much energy but loves to sleep hard after playing hard.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She is looking great. Another beautiful cp baby. And she's still pretty small too. It wouldn't surprise me if her adult weight falls somewhere between Sapphire and Lady.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I know.. I cant believe Ellie is almost 6 months old . seems like I just got her not that long ago. and she weighs 37 ounces. so, she more than doubled her weight since I got her. I am so enjoying having a puppy around. :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is looking great. Another beautiful cp baby. And she's still pretty small too. It wouldn't surprise me if her adult weight falls somewhere between Sapphire and Lady.
Exactly what I am hoping for show purposes. 4.0-4.5 pounds would be great. She's been gaining nicely lately. She had a slow month in there.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know.. I cant believe Ellie is almost 6 months old . seems like I just got her not that long ago. and she weighs 37 ounces. so, she more than doubled her weight since I got her. I am so enjoying having a puppy around. :)
I want like her age right now. She's almost fully vaccinated, she not too fragile, her personality is coming out and she's doing well with potty training (fingers crossed). I'd like to freeze this age for awhile!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So adorable. Its that a dog bed she is on? If so where did you get? It would match my living room perfectly!
This is a great bed. It is a Bessie and Barnie donut shaped bed in Wild Kingdom (color). I got the XS but it plenty big for 2-3 Chis. Jewel only takes up a small portion. The prices jump around all the time so watch them. I think I paid $40 but I've seen the price over $100!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts