Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odie had his little brother sleepover last night. Jaker's is his brother from a litter 1 yr. younger than Odie.They both had a wonderful time.Both of them are the only pet in the house so it's nice to see them both running around playing

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The one with the longer coat must have come from a long coat and short coat breeding. Reminds me of my Diesel...He has longer hair around his face, neck and tail!

They are precious!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Id like to get another little Chi myself. I think my little girl is bored all the time when I am not home. She tries to coax me to play with her all the time when I am trying to relax after work.. She gives me the playfull stance with her but in the air and I just cant help but to get down and play with her. She needs a friend, but i dont know if I want to commit to two chi's right now.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one with the longer coat must have come from a long coat and short coat breeding. Reminds me of my Diesel...He has longer hair around his face, neck and tail!

They are precious!
They both have the same parents but one of their grandparents was a long haired chi from what I was told.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts