Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi is the laziest puppy i ever met. when she is up she just wants to cuddle, she'll play for a short period of time, eat drink go potty then it's hey who wants to lay in bed with me!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Nemo was a very picky eater but he was up at 8am every morning to go the toilet then played till around 9.30 crashed out till 2pm was up for about 4 hours most of them spent lying by the heater chewing something then a nap around 6ish till 8pm up for a couple more hours then crashed out around 11pm and slept all thru the night

·
Registered
298 Posts
my lil tyke sleeps alot

i work from home so when im hard at work hes crushed out in his bed all day! he gets up every hour for his 10min play time with mummy.he also has 2 walks a day 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening!
i think he gets so worn out at the weekends where he never sleeps in the day..as he comes out and about with me! it takes him all week to recharge his batterys for the next weekend..lol

luv *star*

·
Registered
568 Posts
Bella sleeps most of the day while I am work. I know this because she is a wild woman from the time I come home until the time we go to bed.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
As puppys they sleep alot as they have short bursts of energy where they will run around and play then before you know it they are fast asleep - this is totally normal behavior as he gets older he will probably sleep less when you are with him :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts