Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's so funny you can see the state of his fitness at his ears , when he's tired they are all floppy , when he's active they are more or less up ( but not pokerstraight :wink: )
i just love his close-up pics , i love his beautiful face :) my sweet little guy :)

Jayne and Meg enjoy :wink: xxxx

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
He is such a sweetheart, with his floppy lazy ears. He looks perfectly content! Even if his ears arn't "straight as a poker". :wink: :)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Awwww, my sweet boy Cosmo! I just love him!! He reminds me so much of Cooper don't you think? They have those same loving eyes and the same expressions! I love Cosmo's black mask too! :love4:

Edited to say...Sorry, I've been away from the computer for a couple days :oops: Otherwise I would have posted sooner :wink: If I ever don't reply to your pictures Nat, PM me, I must have missed them by accident :D I don't like to miss seeing Cosmo, or your girlys!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah cooper reminds me of cosmo a lot , like you said it's that face and eyes :)

you are allowed to miss my posts silly :wink: i just thought you would like to see these :)

I would like to see some new pics of Koda , so if you have the time ...? i can't miss out on his growing up :lol:

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 29 Posts