Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little patient, feeling much better but milking it anyway :)

Much too tired for picture time, Mama!

Miley cuddles in

Lazy wee things :)

Miley Mouse

more to follow....

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh what sweet pics.
Reese looks so cozy, bless him.
The pics with Ben and Leo are precious.
I love seeing big and small dogs together like that. x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are so sweet! :love7: Beautiful, sleepy babies. I awwwww'ed out loud at the Ben & Leo pics. Leo is no bigger than Ben's paw. :lol: Awesome how gentle bigger dogs can be with the wee ones. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are all so adorable, your crew is so precious! I especially love the pics of Leo and Ben, sooo sweet! :love5: Glad the little patient is feeling better too. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh what sweet pics.
Reese looks so cozy, bless him.
The pics with Ben and Leo are precious.
I love seeing big and small dogs together like that. x
Thank you! Ben plays so nicely with the little dogs, hes very gentle with them and they love to use him as a jungle gym!

They are so sweet! :love7: Beautiful, sleepy babies. I awwwww'ed out loud at the Ben & Leo pics. Leo is no bigger than Ben's paw. :lol: Awesome how gentle bigger dogs can be with the wee ones. :)
Thanks T! Im always nervous when I bring in a new puppy thats so tiny, but Ben adjusts very well and plays so nicely with them. He gets right down on his belly to play to even things out a bit!

sweet little ones.....I love sleepy babies...:)..
Thank you! They certainly make better models when theyre asleep, Im always just missing cute shots when theyre on the go!

awesome pics :) , glad Reese is feeling better handsome guy he is , Miley's colour is stunning :love7:
Thank you, so am I. Its really stressful when they arent well. Miley says thank you too, shes our little mini weimaraner!

Aww they are all so adorable, your crew is so precious! I especially love the pics of Leo and Ben, sooo sweet! :love5: Glad the little patient is feeling better too. :)
Thanks Paula! Im pretty fond of them :) And thank you again for all your kind words and good wishes while Reese was under the weather, Im sure they helped us both.

·
Registered
116 Posts
great pictures. it's had to get good ones, because they are like little waterbugs or cockroaches. Very quick on the move. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts