Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to wake sleeping beauty up to put her in bed with Mama. :love5: She is my cuddle bug. I can't sleep without her. She curls up at my chest all night. If she moves from there, she makes a nest under my hair. :daisy:

Peaceful Dreams.

What is Mama saying? I have to get up from my cozy, warm spot? I hidez my face.

I guess if she insists. Stretchhhhhhhh

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
haha...is that her tongue in the first pic? How sweet! (Viewing from my phone so sorry if I saw it wrong) She is a doll...sweet captures. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww poor lil sleepy baby. That last pic is so precious. She is good at contorting herself into different shapes. :)
Thank you JayR! :) Her was a berry sweepy baby giwl. She's such a sweetheart! Her & Chance are the best at contorting. They sleep in the weirdest positions! Like a Pretzel! :lol:

Too sweet btw what's ur address :p
Thanks Sherri! I'll PM it to ya. :wink: :lol:

haha...is that her tongue in the first pic? How sweet! (Viewing from my phone so sorry if I saw it wrong) She is a doll...sweet captures. :)
Yep, that's her tongue. Thanks.

Hee heee..well Mama!!! I was wondering if that was her tongue as well lol!!! She looks soo cuddly :)
Yeah, that's her wittle tonguey. :lol: She was so comfy! And mean ole' Mama had to move her. :p

aw gia u sleepybutt! hehehe ur so cute! i can just eat u up, yum!
Awwww, thank you Pidge! :) She is def. a very sweet baby girl! :daisy:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw I love Gia! She looks all cozy in her little blanket. I love the stretching pic! So sweet! Isn't it funny how every little thing they do is just soo cute! :D I always look over at Pip and Roo and do an awww with their cute little sleeping positions. It's lovely how much joy they bring just by being their adorable little selves. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwr she is so sweet x
Thank you! :)

look at the cutie......
Thanks Moni! :)

stwweeeettccchhhh!!!! :love2: Love Gia :dance:
Thank you Crystal! :) She warms my heart. :love5:

Aww Gia Your so Purdy :)
Thank you Adrienne! :)

Sleep girl Gia.....
its time for a sleep over at Dahlias house again!
Yay! Den we bwings Dahlia back homez wiffs us. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aw I love Gia! She looks all cozy in her little blanket. I love the stretching pic! So sweet! Isn't it funny how every little thing they do is just soo cute! :D I always look over at Pip and Roo and do an awww with their cute little sleeping positions. It's lovely how much joy they bring just by being their adorable little selves. :)
Thank you Paula! She was so comfy! I hated to bother her. But I had to have my little cuddle bug in bed with me. :D I love to see them stretch! :love5:

I know! You just fall so head over heels in love with them, that any little thing they do just melts your heart. There is so much truth to the saying that you never really know love until you've loved a pet/been loved by a pet. It is so unconditional. :daisy: I would have never imagined how much these little guys could so deeply touch me.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I know! You just fall so head over heels in love with them, that any little thing they do just melts your heart. There is so much truth to the saying that you never really know love until you've loved a pet/been loved by a pet. It is so unconditional. :daisy: I would have never imagined how much these little guys could so deeply touch me.
Aw I know exactly what you mean, T. I feel the exact same way. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aw I know exactly what you mean, T. I feel the exact same way. :)
:daisy: The Angels, they are. :love5:

Truly an angel T. Great pictures as usual :)
Thank you Debra! :) She brings so much joy to my family and I. :)

awww, that is the sweetest thing ever how she sleeps with you :) thats how it is with me and my Minnie
Thank you Elaine! :) The 3 oldest Wee's sleep with Mommy, and they all have their fave. spot. :love5: I bet Minnie wuvs sweepin' wif Mommy! They are so very sweet, aren't they!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts