Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my three hate getting up in the morning...

Izzy...with her " really mom " look..

Bella with her " I am ignoring you " look

Zari with her " I'm so cute mom...don't get me up " look

Zari having one last yawn before getting up...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I wish my two had wanted to sleep in this morning! They were both ready to ramble at 6 a.m.!

Precious pics!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish my two had wanted to sleep in this morning! They were both ready to ramble at 6 a.m.!

Precious pics!
Its funny because I get up at 6 a:m on workdays...and they are up with no complaints..but on my w/e off...they really like to lay in bed...:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
They are some cute photos and sweet doggies. My pup was ready to be up by 6am too but Pixel would have been like your three, sleepy and cute!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
They are so sweet. Izzy had surgery in thec past?

As soon as I open an eye in the morning, I've got 6 'I got to pee' dances on me and only Lexxi wants to stay in bed and sleep. I get the other 6 off the bed and the 4 in crates let loose and they go out to pee and run around the backyard as I go get dressed, then I have to shoo Lexxi out of the bed to go out, too.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are so sweet. Izzy had surgery in thec past?

As soon as I open an eye in the morning, I've got 6 'I got to pee' dances on me and only Lexxi wants to stay in bed and sleep. I get the other 6 off the bed and the 4 in crates let loose and they go out to pee and run around the backyard as I go get dressed, then I have to shoo Lexxi out of the bed to go out, too.
I laughed out loud reading your post...the vision of getting all those dogs out before anyone has an accident is too funny...you must be kept very busy with all your fur babies :)

Izzy has not had any surgery ...there probably will be some in the future though... both she and Zari are due for their 6 month ocular check-ups..I am always glad to get that done and have their pressures within acceptable readings..
Izzy also mild bilateral DJD and medial patellar subluxation, left and right stifle joints...at this time she doesn't have any problems other then not being able to walk very far.... her case has been reviewed by radiologists at Guelph Uni vet hosp and the Uni of PA ...both times it was advised to leave well enough alone until she develops symptoms....
Our yard has 2 big hills...Izzy doesn't realize it but it is a form of PT for her everytime she climbs back up i The vets want her to do at least a 45degree climb daily and boy she does that and more many times a day :)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Nice pic's Thanks for sharing.
I am not morning person at all, well takes me half the night to get to sleep. my husband during week gets up at 5:30 I tell him every morning quite don't wake up Amberleah. few mins later she's up. On weekends she will sleep till about 8am. Funny this morning I was woke up with Amberleah licking my face. my husband got up used bathroom and seen she was awake so he got her out of crate put her next to me. that was nice way to wake up..

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Sweet pictures...Jasper and Hannah are not morning dogs, but since Mr. Moose moved in things have changed. He likes to be up early. His morning fun involves anything that will awaken the rest of the household. Sad part is that the only one who gets up is the cat and he doesn't like to play with Moose in the morning. Jasper and Hannah just lay on their beds and observe the commotion.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I laughed out loud reading your post...the vision of getting all those dogs out before anyone has an accident is too funny...you must be kept very busy with all your fur babies :)

Izzy has not had any surgery ...there probably will be some in the future though... both she and Zari are due for their 6 month ocular check-ups..I am always glad to get that done and have their pressures within acceptable readings..
Izzy also mild bilateral DJD and medial patellar subluxation, left and right stifle joints...at this time she doesn't have any problems other then not being able to walk very far.... her case has been reviewed by radiologists at Guelph Uni vet hosp and the Uni of PA ...both times it was advised to leave well enough alone until she develops symptoms....
Our yard has 2 big hills...Izzy doesn't realize it but it is a form of PT for her everytime she climbs back up i The vets want her to do at least a 45degree climb daily and boy she does that and more many times a day :)
It's really fun it they decide to do their dance on my full bladder. lol

The reason I asked if Izzy had surgery, it looks like a scar going up her face between her eyes. Twiggy had a smaller something on her face between her eyes, but she came with it so I am not sure if it was from the accident or something she was born with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts