Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my little ladies doing what they do best lol sleeping!!! only prob is they have this thing with sleeping in jacobs bed and he gets stuck with the pink bed lol he doesnt seem to mind though lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks they are brill im just going to take patch to the vets for some tests and they are behaving brilliant they have just stayed in bed sleeping bless they are always tired lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
awwww they're sooo sweet, a month cant come soon enough now I'm desperate to see little Bambi and I so hope my boys get on half as well as your little girls do :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nemochi said:
awwww they're sooo sweet, a month cant come soon enough now I'm desperate to see little Bambi and I so hope my boys get on half as well as your little girls do :D
im actully shocked at how well my girls all get on even patch and rio and tyke are great with her it just seems to have all fell into place straight away :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
p.s i dont know why they have sooo many teds in there bed cant be comfy that way but i no sooner clear them away then they put them all back lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks jayne she has been real good when i went ring class the other nte thoughshe cried while with my mum but who wouldnt lol

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
They are georgous and look she good together, I am sooooo glad to be up and running again so I can reply to you all.
I feel like I have missed so much but chihuahua-lady you babies are so cute . :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stefanie_farrell said:
They are lovely- ruby looks so tiny lol so does the honey but ruby is only a lil bit bigger than honey awwwww :D :wave:
yeah ruby is teeny honey is nearly as big and she is 11 weeks and ruby will be six months end of october
she should be a lil bigger but her growth has just stopped lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts