Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww thx! she has lot's of jammies, and she doesn't mind wearing them at all. my mom went kinda crazy and got me lots for christmas. i live on the beach though so i will probably mostly do tees once the summer comes.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
If you're near the beach I might would advise no clothes in the summer, unless it's the beachy chill. The humidity here really gets to mine in the summer sometimes, we live about 45minutes from Crystal Beach and it gets crazy hot/humid here in summer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya it gets super windy here, so i think it will be ok but i appreciate the advice! I only plan on putting her in really thin tees or lil tanks really. Right now it's cold here that's the only reason she's been in pjs and we spent a month up at my moms where it's freeezing. :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yeah it's FREEEZING here! My two don't really appreciate the jackets, so we just make speedy trips out and back in. No clothes inside really, my boy doesn't mind at all, but my girl LOATHES it!

All dogs are different of course.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she doesn't mind clothes at all, infact when i put her in some lil pjs she gets all cozy and falls asleep hehe, it's sooo sweet. I don't dress her up ALL the time though, I think they need to be free lot's as well. She has a lil cough/cold right now so I have been keeping her in the pj's a bit more. She doesn't go outside yet much because I was told since I live in condos that I should be careful with communal grass untill she is healthier.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
she doesn't mind clothes at all, infact when i put her in some lil pjs she gets all cozy and falls asleep hehe, it's sooo sweet. I don't dress her up ALL the time though, I think they need to be free lot's as well. She has a lil cough/cold right now so I have been keeping her in the pj's a bit more. She doesn't go outside yet much because I was told since I live in condos that I should be careful with communal grass untill she is healthier.
Oh yes please do, I actually heard that someone in my gated community had a dog die from parvo and I was paranoid for the longest. Definitely wait till she's a wee bit older/healthy.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya that's what i heard is they get parvo, I'm paranoid enough without needing that one more worry! It makes me wish i had a house and my own yard. I told my husband now we have to get a house because of tilly hehe.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yeah, i'm quite mad that someone got parvo here because we were screened pretty hard upon move in, they required vet records, proof of ownership etc. etc. and then someone just managed to bring parvo in? Psh.

It's a gated community too so if it gets through the gate it has access to all our yards.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's how they are here too but lately some of my friends have had bad flea probs here, which hardly ever happens here, so I won't be letting her out here I guess. Right now she does potty pads anyway. I'm thinking of just sticking with that atleast untill we move, which we might in May.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts