Chihuahua People Forum banner

Slideshow of MChis Outside Playtime

591 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  chideb 
#1 ·
I took so many dang pictures yesterday of everyone outside for the first time together off leash - I thought I'd combined it all into a little slideshow. I'll take them out a couple at a time usually but I felt brave yesterday & they all did GREAT (with the exception of finding & eating some cat crap - yuck!). Anyway...It may take a minute to load....so be patient. :D

http://www.hkimballphotography.com/mchi/

Also here are a couple unrelated snaps. We went to a carshow yesterday & we took Marley along with us. Snapped just a couple pics. He's such a goof!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks! Marley is such a nut. He always has to do something to make the picture worth laughing at. Mr Personality! ha!

They are gorgeous - the slide show was a great idea!!:)
Thank you - I figured it would be a good way to combined the pics w/o having to pick & choose which to post. LOL

Love the slide show. I love seeing pics of your pups. They are all so beautiful!
Thank you!! :)

Brilliant photos heather. My favourite one is of Marley and in the background you can see Maxie being chased, I cant tell who by. I love that pic tho!

And it looks like Maya has setled in great x
Thanks Rache! I think that was Matilda chasing Maxie in the background to that pic. I also love Maxies full run pose. hehe Maya is doing very well. Still needs some reminding on where to potty & reminding she's not "top dog" (she & Mari have had a few squabbles) but nothing major & nothing that can't be worked out. But all & all - I'm SUPER happy with how she's fitting in. Much better than I expected. :)

Marley definitely has a personality to boot!

The pictures where all your dogs are running after your daughter are GREAT! muhahahaha. And it goes to show that you can have 6 dogs and not have them overwhelm people presence wise, but a regular sized dog would completely overwhelm your kiddo. I'm going to have to reexplain this concept to hubby to confirm to him that I can have as many as I want hahaha.

Your pack is great. I still am in awe of Maya's coloring...love her!
Good luck with the explaination! LOL When they're all together it really doesn't seem like there is SIX DOGS. Six dogs sounds like a lot...but in all reality it doesn't seem like a lot. Maybe the amount of 2 large dogs? Or with the kids 1 large dog you are right. I'd be afraid one large dog would run Ivy over. She actually ended up with a broken arm at 2 because she tried to walk our 80lb black lab. Chances are none of these guys are going to do that. LOL

Though I am constantly trying to keep track of everyone & have to count all the time making sure they're all around. If there is one missing it takes me a minute to figure out who's run off. LOL But a lot of the time they'll all be piled up sleeping & I'll think there doesn't look like there are enough there to be all six...but it is. LOL

That was great! I really enjoyed the slide show. :) I just love your pack, they are all so adorable. I bet they had a lot of fun frolicking about. Freedom, yay! :D
Yes, freedom!! They do get to go out & run about but it certainly isn't as fun as when they can do it all together. I love watching them all chase each other. It's so fun to see the group dynamics like that. Some wander or get side tracked a bit & some stay right with one another & constantly play "tag". Luckily they have pretty good recall because they know I keep treats handy. Otherwise I'd be in trouble!!

#7 ·
Marley definitely has a personality to boot!

The pictures where all your dogs are running after your daughter are GREAT! muhahahaha. And it goes to show that you can have 6 dogs and not have them overwhelm people presence wise, but a regular sized dog would completely overwhelm your kiddo. I'm going to have to reexplain this concept to hubby to confirm to him that I can have as many as I want hahaha.

Your pack is great. I still am in awe of Maya's coloring...love her!

#9 ·
Wonderful shots, as ususal Heather! I love them all and think they are all such lovely chi babies.. but I must admit my "special attractions" to Mari and Maya. I just think they are both beautiful girls..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.