Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else a member of Slimming World? Starting classes this week to get into shape for Christmas :)

Weight has gone a bit haywire after recent nights out, Halloween parties etc :rolleyes:

x

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish!I need a fat club could do with putting on a few ponds
Aaaah, you must get tired of people moaning about excess weight :(

My friend is in the same position as you and would love to put a litle weight on, but due to a medical condition, it's not posssible...

x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
On our own and not with a club I have lost 2 stone 9lbs and hubby has lost a stone since march 17th. hubby was diagnosed with diabetus (sp) last year so this year i finally decided to change our way of eating and also bought an exercise bike.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On our own and not with a club I have lost 2 stone 9lbs and hubby has lost a stone since march 17th. hubby was diagnosed with diabetus (sp) last year so this year i finally decided to change our way of eating and also bought an exercise bike.
That's great, are you both simply eating healthily or following a specific diet plan at home?

Well done by the way :)

x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Thankyou Barbara.............just eating more healthily and not buying 'other' stuff so it wont be sitting in the cupboard tormenting me.When i first got the exercise bike i found it really hard now im doing 6 miles a night, did go up to 8 miles but found 6 more suited to me.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, if I do as well as you I'll be happy :)

Going with my niece and friend, just have to resist the temptation for a few glassses of wine afterwards!!! Maybe just one :twisted:

x

·
Banned
728 Posts
Unfortunately we dont have slimming club in the states. I lost 70 pounds, hit a plateau and have another 70 to go. I walk alot and swim when I can. I lost the 1st 7o on the special k diet. Now I am counting carbs, staying under 60 a day, well trying to.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I will be doing this after xmas will have too for the summer

But at home i am doing the wii fit the board i got from the partner just got a new game for it and done 15 min work out and couldn't move next day lol but i haven't done anything in a while!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will be doing this after xmas will have too for the summer

But at home i am doing the wii fit the board i got from the partner just got a new game for it and done 15 min work out and couldn't move next day lol but i haven't done anything in a while!
I decided there was no time for delay :)

Start this week, so doing a shop specifically with this eating plan in mind tomorrow!

The wii boards sound great I have a couple of friends with them, might do me good too, don't fancy the gym :(

x

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bit of a shock getting on scales at Slimming World, but hopefully that will spur me on :)

Couldn't buy any books as they don't take debit cards...can you believe it! Never mind, have basic books and can go onto their site for inspiration....size 12 jeans here I come!

x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh my gosh I am amazed at how much weight people here have lost. We all know about my injury and surgery..have I moaned enough about it ?? When the big cast came off, my arm looked whittled and skinny ugly under---I need to get back into fughting form here. LOL Seriously, I have exercises from the physio therapist and they are so difficult !! Just bending my elbow or attempting to strighten my arm makes me feel faint--I have a long way to go yet.

These posts are an insiration, if all of you could do such major health rehab I should be able to as well.

Thanks loads to all who posted here.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well enjoyng the diet but weight coming off slowly! Mind I am eating well and following the Extra Easy version which is a slower one.

Have lost 5lb so far, so it's a start :)

x

1 - 20 of 22 Posts