Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse me, but why has this little thing decided to share MY bed? :dontknow:
I am not amused.

Ugh! I can't get comfortable! She has her own bed, so what's the deal!? :foxes15:

Fine, I'll settle down, but I refuse to look at her...at least until she stops shooting scary lasers out of her glowing eyes! :shock:

·
Registered
114 Posts
So cute! Tell me about your fawn baby. Looks just like my Moose and I haven't seen very many! I just love their coloring, nose and ears! Someday I'd like to add a dark chocolate colored girl to the mix.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So cute! Tell me about your fawn baby. Looks just like my Moose and I haven't seen very many! I just love their coloring, nose and ears! Someday I'd like to add a dark chocolate colored girl to the mix.
I just went to your page, so that I could see pics of Moose, and you're so right! They look so much alike! They even have the same cream colored snuggle sack! :D I love the fawn coloring too, especially how their coats look red in the sunlight. We adopted Chica, from a local humane society shelter, back in April. She's approx. 3 years old, and such a sweetie. While we've had small dogs for quite awhile (our 9 year old toy poodle Squirt and we also adopted our yorkie-poo Rascal, when he was 7 months old, a few months before we rescued Chica)...but Chica was our first chi, and the reason I fell in love with the breed. :love7: She's such a little snuggle bug, and so in tune to me...so much so in fact, that a few months after adopting her, she PRE-alerted to an allergic reaction (I have a life threatening peanut allergy), and is now in training as a Medical Alert Service Dog! Our younger child has epilepsy, and the neuro doc said there's a good chance, given Chica's pre-alert skills, that she may someday warn us of an impending seizure as well! Just goes to show, when you save a dog's life, they just might end up going on to potentially save your's or your loved one's! :sunny:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Awesome pics!

How great is that! (your story)

We don't have any medical issues, but Angel is always alerting us to things that are not normal. Just last night, he was barking at the basement stairs. Our washing machine had just started making a different noise!! He was barking at the toilet once because it was running! I just had to jiggle the handle! None of my dogs have ever been like him!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome pics!

How great is that! (your story)

We don't have any medical issues, but Angel is always alerting us to things that are not normal. Just last night, he was barking at the basement stairs. Our washing machine had just started making a different noise!! He was barking at the toilet once because it was running! I just had to jiggle the handle! None of my dogs have ever been like him!
Thanks :) Isn't it amazing how in-tune our little dogs are, both to us and our surroundings? Despite their small size, they make really great watch dogs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts