Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Man! when did tiny little Baylee have that huge growth spurt! She is still oh so cute even with no puppy fluff, she reminds me of Terri's Dillon :)

Butter looks gorgeous as always, Oakley noted her pink pillow fit for majesty with an air of envy...lol.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man! when did tiny little Baylee have that huge growth spurt! She is still oh so cute even with no puppy fluff, she reminds me of Terri's Dillon :)

Butter looks gorgeous as always, Oakley noted her pink pillow fit for majesty with an air of envy...lol.
Thanks Kristi, she reminds me of Dillon too!! I was quite surprised Butter has been using the pink pillow, I guess the cement just isn't good enough for her :rolleyes:

super cute!!
Thank you dear! :ngreet2:

They are all so cute! I can't believe how grown up little Baylee is!!!!! :)
Oh I know, she has gotten so big!! She's about an inch taller than Britney already!! :eek:

Jrtust gorgeeous and what a groowth spurt!
Thank you! She's my first longcoat chi so it has been interesting so far seeing her lose all her fluff. Can't wait to see how she'll look in a few years as an adult

love the pics, especially the one of Butter on the pink bed :)
Hehe, thanks Elaine! I like the close-up shot of Butter on the pink bed. She was enjoying the sun sooo much! They love when I'm out there with them but if I'm inside, they are constantly looking through the door :rolleyes:

they are so cute! i LOVE the one with grey color.. its like chi and a husky.. lol
lol, thanks! That is Britney. She definitely has the personality of a husky, even though her size is all chi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts