Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i think that the weight is wrong. if the chi standard is 2lbs - 6lbs. then how is it that the smallest dog in the world weighs 2lbs. i dont think she looks like she could weigh 2lbs. i could be wrong but i just dont think the weight is correct. i am going to look up some more info on the smallest dog in the world and see what it says.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
ok so i went and looked it up and found that the smallest dog in the world was previous holder was a chi that was 30 oz. but the site said that a yorkie was now the new holder but it could be old. here is another site i have found about the smallest tallest heavyest and shortest in the world. http://dogsinthenews.com/stories/070415a.php[/url go to page 2 in 2006 a chi was born and was a whopping 18 oz full grown and at only 4.1 in tall. wow. the largest dog a mastiff was 286 lbs but that was at the low end of the scale because his butt wouldnt fit entirley on the scale. wow that is huge.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
She looks tinier than 2 lbs to me. Heck Ivy who is on track to be 2lbs as an adult is bigger than that dog already. And she has NO trouble with her little bark lol!! I think they are waay off with that dog.

Lori

·
Registered
791 Posts
She is a little cutie, but I also would prefer them to be a bit bigger. Not that I would turn her down if she was offered to me lol ;)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
supper cute........if she was my baby i would never let her touch the ground. I would be too afraid she would get steppped on

1 - 20 of 27 Posts