Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chi people. We've been away for awhile because we've been so busy with friends and family visiting from out of country for hoildays. Smeagol is 5 months now and I want to share some of his pics. And a couple of his chirstmas pics. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi my buster is also 5 monthe how much does smeagol weigh buster and smeagol look alike also hes a cutie
Smeagol weighs around 4 - 4.5 lbs. I weighs him almost everyday. And sometimes he is 4 lbs, sometime 4.5 lbs. I guess he weighs more after meal. I'm not really sure if that a normal weight or not but he looks fine to me. Not too thin not too fat. How about buster? How much does he weigh?

·
Registered
28 Posts
He is gorgeous and looks very much the same size as Lillylou, she is about the 4 lb weight and quite slim, a real bundle of energy. Love his big ears i bet he is sensitive to every sound like lilly, no one would sneak past her.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is gorgeous and looks very much the same size as Lillylou, she is about the 4 lb weight and quite slim, a real bundle of energy. Love his big ears i bet he is sensitive to every sound like lilly, no one would sneak past her.
Thank you. Yes he is very sensitive to noise. Sometimes it's funny that his hearing is better than his smelling sense :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts