Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Miya a new chew stick today. It has a very odd smell coming from it. My husband told me not to be alarmed because he had smelled it before. Does anyone know the smell that I'm referring to? It's a bully stick with a white spiral wrapped around it..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Bully sticks STINK!!! My pups are banned from eating them on the couch coz it makes the cusions and throw smell nasty (doesn't stop Axle from doing it when we're not home). I think you can get low odour ones in the US (unfortunately not in Australia) so maybe give them a try.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do look just alike :) I think I mentioned that before...their facial features are so similar! cuties.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bully sticks STINK!!! My pups are banned from eating them on the couch coz it makes the cusions and throw smell nasty (doesn't stop Axle from doing it when we're not home). I think you can get low odour ones in the US (unfortunately not in Australia) so maybe give them a try.
Miya and I are coming to Australia soon. We are moving to japan..such a short flight :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
They smell like a barn yard. Like when you go to the petting zoo after it rains. Growing on a farm, i'm use ro the smell but they do stink. ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Do they actually smell like what they are made from???
Haahahaaa....that made me laugh...really hard!

They do stink, the beef trach's stink too! I can even smell
them on Jax's cheeks and neck after he's been devouring them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts