1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL... she is adorable and Smart!
Oakley says...woof woof...thank you! :)

Lol she's so clever I love it when she busts out a bunch of moves lol
She loses her focus lol...so she figures she'll just throw out a few favs and hope one was what I wanted. She's gotten better though. She knows a few other tricks but its too hard for ol' momma to remember them all for one video.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, she's so cute & smart! She reminds me a lot of Matilda. :D Matilda loves her tricks. hehe I love Oakleys "be a fish" trick...that is the best!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
she is adorable :) , i never noticed she had so much fawn on her :) , i have always thought she was white with fawn patches on her ears and face lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she is adorable :) , i never noticed she had so much fawn on her :) , i have always thought she was white with fawn patches on her ears and face lol
Thank you! Believe it or not lol, she was an almost entirely white puppy! The fawn didn't start to really show until we was 12ish weeks I think, the breeder sent me her puppy pictures because I got her at 5 months, and I was like...are you sure that's my puppy!!?

She got the looks and the smarts!
Oakley says woof woof thank you!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OAKLEY! You are so darn cute and sooo smart! I left a comment on the youtube page too! Such a doll! =) Love the bang and the fish! LOL Super smart!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts