Boy oh boy this is good watermelon....

I love this stuff....

I'm a happy girl....

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.is that a doggy high chair??
It is a Bailey chair ( named after the dog it was first invented for ) ...Bella has Megaesophagus which in very basic terms means her esophagus does not function...so she needs to be sitting upright so her food, which is pureed, can drop down into her stomach....she sits in her chair for 30 minutes after she eats so the esophagus has time to empty....she is at high risk for aspiration pneumonia and unfortunately just had a bout of it about 6 weeks ago but she pulled thru and is back to her old demanding diva self...and I love it :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh how delicious!!! Sweetheart Bella enjoying her watermelon...Yum, yum, yum Mama more, more, more! I am sooooooo happy to know Bella is back to her demanding diva self! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
My precious, sweet, beautiful girl, oh how I love you. :love2: Lots of cuddles, kisses and healing wishes coming your way little Bella!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
It is a Bailey chair ( named after the dog it was first invented for ) ...Bella has Megaesophagus which in very basic terms means her esophagus does not function...so she needs to be sitting upright so her food, which is pureed, can drop down into her stomach....she sits in her chair for 30 minutes after she eats so the esophagus has time to empty....she is at high risk for aspiration pneumonia and unfortunately just had a bout of it about 6 weeks ago but she pulled thru and is back to her old demanding diva self...and I love it :D
How do you get Bella to sit in it without her trying to get out?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I should imagine its easy! sit in chair = din dins!!:D
reward based training at its best!!LOL

she looks like she is loving that watermelon! very sweet girl, hope she continues to be happy and healthy. (glad you explained the chair....I was wondering too!;))

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are very fortunate...Bella took to the chair like a duck to water...she doesn't mind it at all...she loves being fed by spoon...so for her , its a little slice of heaven :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts