Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mmmm bull schwangs! :lol: its so cute to capture their happiness when they're chewin on these stinky sticks :)
Nope...nothing stinky about these treats...they are joint health treats , made with healthy all natural ingredients...neither of my girls like pizzles etc I have tried them and they will chew a bit on them and then leave them on the rug...and never touch them again...I can't say it upsets me as they really do stink :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Oohhhhh I should've looked closer, the texture is all wrong hehe. I think I know what kind these are, they're kinda crunchy when they bite into it right?

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oohhhhh I should've looked closer, the texture is all wrong hehe. I think I know what kind these are, they're kinda crunchy when they bite into it right?
Not crunchy....they are by a company called " Get Naked " these are the joint health menu...wheat, corn, soy free....low fat, low cal....they actually smell good...they have added Glucosamine, chondroitin and chia seeds ...the base is vegetable glycerin...The girls love them, I usually break one in half for them but today I let them each have a whole one ...19 calories....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts