Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.... Finished 3, but want to get a few more done before adding to my etsy shop. Here are just some quick snaps witht the cell phone for now. Oops tried to correct title and it posted twice. I need to remove the other post lol!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Gorgeous work Lori! I love all 3! The first is my favorite. Just beautiful.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gorgeous!! As always!! My fave is the 3rd, and then the first. Stunning!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh Lori, those are BEAUTIFUL....... One of these days I will have one of your carriers.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Awww, Lori, they're all so pretty. My favorite is the second one but like the new one with tassles too. Still hoping you will do a light weight one for summer. Any possibilities for that? I would LOVE to have a summer carrier.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I really love the 2nd one. how big a chi will fit in these, Glyn is 9ins and 8lb would love one can you put a link to your shop on please, oh do you ship over here x

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, I actually am going to start making more of my hobo style. I just want to modify the strap so it's adjustable. It's a lighter weight one.

Awww, Lori, they're all so pretty. My favorite is the second one but like the new one with tassles too. Still hoping you will do a light weight one for summer. Any possibilities for that? I would LOVE to have a summer carrier.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I usually say 6-7 lbs but if she isn't too tall than 8 lbs should work. Willow would fit even at 10 lbs but is just to heavy for my shoulders. Not sure if I can link my site here, so I will pm you. I don't have any up right now but you can see some of my older ones that are sold. Oh.. And I ship anywhere:)

I really love the 2nd one. how big a chi will fit in these, Glyn is 9ins and 8lb would love one can you put a link to your shop on please, oh do you ship over here x

·
Registered
469 Posts
I usually say 6-7 lbs but if she isn't too tall than 8 lbs should work. Willow would fit even at 10 lbs but is just to heavy for my shoulders. Not sure if I can link my site here, so I will pm you. I don't have any up right now but you can see some of my older ones that are sold. Oh.. And I ship anywhere:)
Thanks for the link, il keep checking it for when there on, Glyn is 9ins tall,

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Sometime this spring or summer I'm thinking of having you make one for me in a summer weight (cooler for Florida) and in tropical colors!:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts