Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is the story of what happened last night. We got ready to go to bed, and my husband was already in bed. Our apartment is pretty small, and I was putting a couple of things in place in the living room then going to wash off make up before going to bed myself. Lulu was in her bed in the living room, but that is not where she sleeps--she sleeps with us. Well, when I was in the bathroom, I told hubby to call Lulu to come to bed. He called, "Lulu." She didn't come. He called her a few times, and She wouldn't come. Then he got a bright idea.:idea1: Now Gidget sleeps with my parents every night in their side of the house, but Mark called out, "Gidget, hey girl, what are you doing? Good girl! Good girl!" Like he was playing with her. Two seconds later Lulu was up on the bed running around looking for Gidget who was NOT going to get HER lovin'! Sneaky, tricky hubby & jealous little Lulu. :foxes_207:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, that's too funny Tina. :lol: Your hubby's too cute, tricking his little girl so he could get some cuddle time with her. Adorable!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha too funny. That's how I get Odie to "play" with the cats sometimes. She can't handle it, too jealous.
chis definitely are jealous little critters--which I think is a sign of a hich IQ. lol
Haha, that's too funny Tina. :lol: Your hubby's too cute, tricking his little girl so he could get some cuddle time with her. Adorable!
Oh, yes. She has had him wrapped around that paw of hers since she came to live with us. She can do NO WRONG! I gues I know how it would be if I had a skin little girl.
That's funny! That's a great way to get her attention!
Oh yea-works every time.
Very cunning and cute!
I have a very smart hubby--I think I'll keep him! lol
LOL that is awesome!
Thanks, I thought ya'll might get a kick out of that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts