Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
zoey lately has been sniffing her crotch very regularly lately and it's starting to concern me. we have an appointment at the vet on saturday but i'm wondering if anyone else has heard of or seen this. whenever i take her for a walk she stops to sniff her crotch at least 7 times. its sort of funny but also takes us about 20 minutes to walk around the block with her! :roll:

i think this maybe could be a UTI because she also has been having accidents in the house lately after not having ANY accidents for a long time - months & months! which is also driving me nuts!

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PeanutButter said:
Maybe Zoey just likes to clean herself alot. I mean Peanut cleans himself too, but only once in a while does he actually lick his peepee..

She might be doing it to get all of the attention from you because she knows you worry.. HAHA Just kidding :D

Yael
haha, she might like to clean herself a lot... i'm not sure! and she is actually licking her "area" :lol:

and of course, she loves attention, and she KNOWS i worry! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.