Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our new sweet little boy, Snoopy. I said this all on another thread I think, maybe. He's 4mo, born on Thanksgiving. He's got to be mixed with something, right? He's already a smidge over 6lbs (roughly, I weighed him with me on the scale this morning). He is sooo sweet, and really good with all of our kids!

The first two are from last night, here is he climbing up into my 5yo's lap

And with my 1yo

(Sorry, we aren't going use our kids' faces, trust me though, they're cute!)

And just a few minutes ago, tired puppy nap

And with my hand, for size reference I guess

Please do let me know if you've got any thoughts on what he might be mixed with.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
He is for sure a JR mix I'd even want to say he looks like a pure JR to me, defiantly has the looks of one

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking that JR would most likely be the mix, but gosh, I didn't even think he might be pure JR! My goodness, of all the small dogs I read about online, I was like "no way do I have the energy for a JR"...guess God knows better. This dog really does feel Heaven sent, he just meshes SO perfectly with the kids, which I think is amazing.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
he is adorable....love the pic of your child holding on to him ( I don't blame you for not showing the childrens faces ) and the other hand holding his ear :daisy: he looks like he may have some JR in him but that will be good for the kids...lots of energy to keep up with them !

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I was thinking toy fox terrier mixed with Chihuahua? BYB'ers have one called a Taco Terrier. I got one when a friend was getting her sister, had her for a few months until I found it a home. Here's a random pic off of Google of Toy fox terrier pups:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I agree Toy Fox Terrier or Jack is definitely part of the mix.
Snoopy is handsome as can be, and it makes me very happy to hear
that he blends well with your kids. Looking forward to more pictures! :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What a cutie pie no matter what he is (I am no good at the guess what breed the dog is thing). I know your family is very happy with their new addition.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Toy Fox Terriers are TINY (as small as most Chi's on average, with even the larger TFT's being smaller than large purebred Chi's) so I'll have to vote Jack Russell. He could also be part Rat Terrier. :)

He is a darling, congrats!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I woould say fox terrier or one of the smooth coat rat terriers, they look just like the fix terrier but a little bigger. Usually around 10-12lbs full grown. Whatever it is he sure is a cutie! Snoopy is the perfect name for him ;)

The pic i attached is a Rat Terrier looks just like him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts