Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Snoopy is a cutie, and floppy ears are cute, too. My Trixie's ears never straightened up, and she is over a year old. :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well ... it's unofficially official. They're going to stand.

Tonight I was at my parents with Snoopy laying in my lap. The dishwasher made a loud noise and Snoop's head popped up out of my lap ... and his right ear was sticking straight up!! It has since flopped back over, but that just confirmed what I know is coming!

Oh well, he'll still be adorable!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I actually prefer the floppy look in many cases too. It seems like the floppy people often end up with straight ear dogs and the straight people end up with floppy ear dogs. You know what I mean. :D
I think you're right! :lol: I wanted Diego's ears to be floppy and they have never been anything but perfectly perky! I'd think he was cute either way, of course, but it seems to give them that puppy look I love.

Your Snoopy is so handsome and I love his colouring! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
do i detect another blue eyed boy!? adorable! love those eyes, it's what makes me melt when i look at jumba lol. i'm not sure how i like a chi's ears, floppy or up. i guess it depends on the chi and how well they wear the look ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG! Are Hershey and Diego brothers? I had never paid attention to their similarities until I saw posts back to back. Too Cute!

I think Hershey is the same age as Snoopy ... how about a race? Everyone can bet on who's ears will stand up first! :lol:

And yes, Snoop has blue eyes like Jumba! :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too Late! I guess my baby won't have floppy ears after all! His ears are not doing this all the time but I was actually able to "catch" it in the act.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts