Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how I left Mia to go mop the front room

Well I hear this funny noise so I go check and she's sitting at the ege of the sofa howling with her nose in the air & everything :sign5: I laughed so hard :D She kept me up all night last night and I'm so tired :sleepy2: but she still makes me smile.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tucker said:
At least she told you she wanted off the couch.... Jasper just turns around and umm.... pees. It's like, hey when you gotta go you gotta go... I quickly went out and bought some stairs for him to get off the couch!

She sure is a cutie pie.
Thanks Everyone :) Tucker she is smart I'll give her that she jumped off a couple of times & figured out she didn't like that.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She's so precious! I love that sleeping pic!!
That must've been hilarious to see her howling!! My old dog used to howl when he would hear sirens, and it was the funniest thing ever!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awwww she is so cute!
Makes you just want to pick her up and cuddle her!

Question for ya....
I've seen many people with these type of blankets with the fringe.
Where do you purchase yours?

Thanks a bunch
Eeny

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eeny said:
Awwww she is so cute!
Makes you just want to pick her up and cuddle her!

Question for ya....
I've seen many people with these type of blankets with the fringe.
Where do you purchase yours?

Thanks a bunch
Eeny

A friend made it for me suppposedly they're super easy to make if you get the fringe cutting tool. If I were you I'd go to walmart and ask someone in the crafts department about them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alisha said:
A friend made it for me suppposedly they're super easy to make if you get the fringe cutting tool. If I were you I'd go to walmart and ask someone in the crafts department about them.
Ok...great thanks!
I will look into it

~Eeny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts