Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two would both love to bite me today...

First, we wake up to snow - we've long passed the 'flurries' they predicted, and it's turned into a full fledged snow storm. Pedro took it in stride, but Gracie thinks the sky is falling...

It's a race to get back to Mommy and the front porch - Mommy will put us inside her robe, and Mommy is very thankful that Daddy will take them out now and then...

Back under the blankets, because we're pretty sure Mommy mentioned bath time...

And after the baths, she puts us in our Christmas clothes and starts up with the camera again - we aren't overly cooperative.

Pedro found absolutely NO humor in any of this...

I give up on the perfect shot of the two of them together for the holidays!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe! Your pups are sooo cute! I had to smile at the first pic of hubby in his bathrobe out in the snow with the pups. Burr! It's nice to have someone help taking them out for sure! :lol: Love the pics of them all cozy inside in their bed and in their Xmas clothes. They look adorable. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, so many beautiful Christmas pics! I love them! The snow pic is so sweet too! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Love the pics!
You have a good man there letting you stay warm and cosy.
LOL i love that first clothes pic of Pedro, not amused in the slightest. hehe!!
They are both adorable! x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG how cute are they! I bought the girls that exact same Christmas dress at Walmart but had to take it back because they size was off for them for some reason! I was sad though because it's such a cute dress! LOL Adorable pics! Love the snow!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone! I wish I could have gotten a good one of them together in their Christmas clothes, but maybe another chance will come along.

Kerri, I love the little dress, too, and I was afraid she wasn't going to grow into it - I bought it right after Halloween! Gracie really loves her clothes, in fact, I caught her trying to put her own sweatshirt on earlier...She was working so hard trying to get her head through the hole! (I wish they would learn how to do it themselves...Sometimes it's like dressing spaghetti noodles!)

My husband is great. He takes equal responsibility with these two, and he's crazy about them both. It's a HUGE help - plus, he's Canadian, so he's not afraid of a little snow.

Jessie, I can't believe we have snow, either! My husband came here to live in February, and you have no idea how many times I told him "We never have snow!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts