Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
You have one very pretty boy, is he classed as red/white parti or sable and white?? hows his showing going? I do remember you mentioned he had started his showing career. I always wanted a red/white parti (Zero's dad is) but havent found many breeders with them over here.

Stitchy would walk forever if he had half a chance, just wish Zero would lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know I don't really know what you would call it in English :oops: . His pedigree says white and light brown (direct translation).
Our showing career is going well, thanks....he loves the action and he loves it when people watch him :wink: . He also loves so many dogs around him and wants to kiss everyone :lol: ... funny guy!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
best of luck with it, I'm sure you'll do great he is a gorgeous dog and if he's a natural show off you automatically have an advantage it's great when you see dogs in the ring who really love it, sadly my little show potential hates it I'm trying my hardest with him but he seems to be way too shy and timid for the ring, well hopefully you never know if he gets his dad's coat he'll make a good stud dog.

Awww btw is Billy going to miss the snow when you move to the joyous rain and drizzle of england

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh my, look at all that snow. We don't have to worry about that anymore since we moved to Phoenix. Beautiful little guy you have there. You can see his personality showing thru.

·
Registered
565 Posts
how fun! bonnie for some reason doesn't like going outdoors. she get cranky if her feet even touch the ground. makes me kind of sad, i'd love to take both of them outside when the weather's nice.

your boy is so cute! looks like he's having a great time!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow that is a lot of snow! Where in Europe do you live that it is still snowing that much? Does his little feet not get cold. My little dog won't walk at all outside, I have to carry her everywhere. He acts like he enjoys it. Looks like fun!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts