Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got more snow... Looks like it's going to be about a foot at least. Started last night around 10:30PM EST and has been snowing since. I think it's supposed to taper off later in the afternoon/evening.

I had to dig out another "bathroom" for the boys... Lol. I'm babysitting "Hank" the chocolate lab again while a buddy of mine bears the roads in his snow plow.

He has grown to more than twice the size of Bart, who still shows interest in him, but is quick to put him in his place if he gets too rough, lol. Paco still wants nothing to do with him, which I find humorous because he is usually so shy and passive... But anytime Hank goes near him, he growls. Joey has no problems with him.

Bathroom Break:

The Boardwalk--I could barely keep my eyes open as you can see the snow coming on full force:

The plowers are doing a pretty good job this time, but it keeps coming down as soon as they get it up:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I didn't realize you were in Jersey.

That shot of the boardwalk is crazy.

We've had a foot of snow on the ground since December ( Wisconsin),
and it's only starting to recede.

The dogs look they they are running a pit into the ground ;)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Great snow pictures...it really looks fierce with all the blowing. We have to dig out a bathroom area here when it snows, but it has been very cold, but dry this winter in Denver. You East People are getting hit pretty hard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ooooh snow! Haven't seen that for a long time. The little guys look as though they're having fun on their bathroom break.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts