Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these pics were taken yesturday after a 2day blizzard was over and gone, so got the pooch all dressed up and out for a walk we went...
before this blizzard hit we didn't have any snow...it will be a white christmas now!

can we go inside now?

wat are you waiting for? put that snappy thing down and take me back to my warm bed please.
OK i am going to pull on this leash, and you should get the hint! inside NOW!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwwww.....he looks cute in all of his winter coat and shoes! He looks like he doesn't like all that snow! Cute pics!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh wow that set up is mint, I just love that jacket and those booties, that's it Jake is getting booties for when it snows here.
OH has just said, "He's a dog" to which I replied "No he isn't, he's my baby"

Booties on the shopping list as of now...

·
Registered
730 Posts
oh my! how precious i love the little booties and jacket. way to cute!! i might need ot get Moe some! he hates puttin his paws in the snow.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So cute!! He looks so stylish out there in the snow. Does he do OK with his boots? I wonder if Brody would keep them on.... hmmm......

brodysmom

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
muttluks have a online site and his parka is from urban dog, Also online order...both were delivered safely.
urban dog has nice boots too.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I have to find some boots that will stay on the dog AND that the dog will walk in. Those look fabulous. Looks like a great time...for you ...for him..and way too much snow for me :coolwink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts