Catch Me if you can

Can I go in now!

Sonny Help me beg mom to go back in where it is dry and warm

About Time!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh look at the fun!

We had a snow day yesterday too, but Mimi wasn't happy about it since she was sinking up to her belly trying to get through it. No playing and she wouldn't do her business until the evening when she finally couldn't hold it any longer.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hehe , Sonny and Gibbs look like they are having so much fun !!! My girls are similar to BG... they aren't too crazy about the snow. We are supposed to get some on Tomorrow and i'm hoping it wont be that much. I heard 5 to 8 inches

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh look at the fun!

We had a snow day yesterday too, but Mimi wasn't happy about it since she was sinking up to her belly trying to get through it. No playing and she wouldn't do her business until the evening when she finally couldn't hold it any longer.
Gibbs creates a roadway through the snow so BG sticks to it LOL

hehe , Sonny and Gibbs look like they are having so much fun !!! My girls are similar to BG... they aren't too crazy about the snow. We are supposed to get some on Tomorrow and i'm hoping it wont be that much. I heard 5 to 8 inches
I heard more tonight (either ice or snow) and possibly Monday.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
OM goodness, now I feel cold! Such adorable pics! Don't know how you get your chis to walk in that snow. Midgie is such a bear when it comes to just walking in the rain. Maybe it's cause you have more than one doggie! Lol Love seeing pics of your crew Christie!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts