Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hardley ever get snow in Georgia, and this winter, we have gotten it two days already! The first day was Dec 26th and the second day is today. I took Daisy outside in the snow with her sweater on, and posted some pics of her outing.

"what is this stuff?"

"Ahh, this is better."

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Looks just like my back yard only with Quigley in it. LOL. Even in his sweater he was frozen in a minute. Where in GA do you live?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Awww love that last pic! All snugged and warm! So sweet! So since you hardly get snow in Georgia are you enjoying it or ready for it to skedaddle? ;) lol We're suppose to get 8 - 10 inch tonight...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks just like my back yard only with Quigley in it. LOL. Even in his sweater he was frozen in a minute. Where in GA do you live?
HEY! I just noticed on your profile that you are in Central Georgia too!!! I am in Gray Ga, we are neighbors!! Maybe we can have a doggie playdate some time! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daisy did not like the snow, lol. I only had her out there for about 10 minutes. Getting her to go out to potty is a job!

I am enjoying the snow since we dont get it much, actually now it is just a hard patch of ice all over the yard, and very slippery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts