Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheffield has had alot of snow and I live in a small Village of Sheffield called Stannington which is on a hill and gets effected by the snow as no public transport comes up here after about 1cm of snow all the schools have closed (so no work for me)

I have taken some photos while walking the dog and from the flat today and yesterday

Hope you dont mind be posting them - will update with more when I go out again, Biscuit has been using puppy pads this morning as its blowing a blizard.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
In sussex we've got loads of snow too - so no school for my brothers and sisters and no work for me!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I'm with Cheryl - more pictures.

Looks like Biscuit isn't too sure about the snow.

It's snowing here now for the first time this year. I'll post pics when it really comes down. We usually get over 100 inches here. I love the snow, everything gets so quiet and surreal.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
We have loads on the outskirts of London is over 9 inches now!!

They reckon another 8 inches tonight!! I'm so over the snow

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I like it! It reminds me of xmas day the way england almost comes to a standstill!! A little annoying if you want to get something done though ;)

love seeing all the snow pics! x

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'v just uploaded them on photo bucket now my Dad has taken loads and Biscuit loves the snow we could not get him inside had to chase him in..

I love Snow pictures as now two places are the same.. and now with Biscuit its more fun

here is the link to the album as there are a few

Dads Pictures 2010 December 1st pictures by LadyInRed4x4 - Photobucket

this is my fav pic:

Hope you all like them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts