Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently there is more snow to come in the North East, took these this afternoon - all the schools were closed and roads were blocked but I didn't think we had had that much!!!

Heaven knows what it is going to be like if the snow does what the weathermen say....

I

·
0 Posts
I didnt think we had much here either, and they kept going ona bout it being really bad snow for rush hour, but i still dont think it that bad here really.

See what I wake up to!

3,132 Posts
Yeah, what Lin said. Here in Michigan, that is called "flurries" which means the same to rain as "sprinkles". lol We still have about 6 inches of snow on the ground from a snow storm last week, although its melting because of the beautiful sunshine! I wish it was spring... I have spring fever!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Until Saturday, we had about a foot and a half. It was above freezing here on Saturday and we maybe lost 2 inches. Of course, today it was 15 below and warmed clear up to 2 below. It's supposed to be colder tomorrow again. YUCK

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I heard you guys had a foot of snow over there across the pond, but I believe I heard that was around London! My friends over there will be having a cow! :) Driving over there is bad enough (by comparison to the states) I can't imagine adding that much snow to the mix. It must have just about paralyzed London!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts