Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i woke up this morning to about 3 or 4 inches of snow which was very unexpected since we had none last night
but i took the opportunity to take photos of the dogs in the snow (theres only one of zoey because she doesnt like the snow :( ) - hope u like thm :)

Layla

oh no wheres layla gone!?

there she is!!

Lucy and Roxy and Layla

Lucy & Jet

Zoey blending in

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
God you're getting what we did a few weeks ago,looks beautiful but after a few days it's "Go away now" had enough

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
God you're getting what we did a few weeks ago,looks beautiful but after a few days it's "Go away now" had enough
we got loads of snow a few weeks ago as well
this snow just seems to have come from nowhere haha

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
what was layla doing in the 2nd pic?! LOL!!! OMG ZOEY IS really BLENDING IN WITH the (oop[s caps) snow ;) jet has crazy side hairs o_o

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww they looks so adorable bounding around in the snow.. They are all just lovely, but I am still loving Jet! So handsome, he his! Deb

·
Registered
657 Posts
gotta luv the white stuff..jk, at least yours is warm and fluffy. ours is layer, apon layer and cooold!
yes, they are alll very sweet bounding through the piles and Jet has such fringe! he almost looks like a papion! :D minus the butterfly ears though:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts