Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone else managing with the snow?? Those in SE UK will know what Im on about!!:D
Our snow is currently tall enough to reach over the Chis backs and make running through it abit of a chore for them.LOL. Although Heidi really cant manage it at all.:( I took them out earlier, just to the park across the road and despite wearing a t shirt, padded jacket and jacket harness Heid only got across the road before she was shaking so much she couldnt walk!
Needless to say Adam and Hannah enjoyed their run in the snow and Heidi enjoyed her..um, carry in the park!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Mine LOVE the snow - Been posting pictures and videos of them playing in it Lol! We must have at least 18in in some places here... They sorta bounce through it!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
We dont get snow here :(
its a long hot summer for us Aussies!!
I love seeing all of your snow posts!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Our part of the SE has only had a light covering so far. Alfie loves it and got really excited the first day, really funny to watch him bounding around like a tiny gazelle!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Our part of the SE has only had a light covering so far. Alfie loves it and got really excited the first day, really funny to watch him bounding around like a tiny gazelle!
You're so lucky! We have LOADS here!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We got our first snowfall in 2 years a few weeks ago. It's gone now, thank God! I can't stand traveling in it but it's nice the first day it falls..

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
we cant even get out of ourr garden!!! were totoally snowed in.. by morning it will be half way up front door!! poxy weather x

·
Registered
210 Posts
In south yorkshire its still really deep! Bambi doesnt like it but bruiser loves it lol bounces through it! Getting a bit sick of it myself lol everythings closed:/ carnt get anywere :( x

·
Registered
162 Posts
We've only had flurries so far, but last year had record snow in the Philadelphia area, so I'm not too anxious for it to start! One thing to look forward to is to see how Chip will react to it! I got him at the end of the season/ early spring last year, so I've never seen him in snow.
I love hearing all of you Brits, your sayings, and what's going on over there. My family is British, and I can only hope I get over there in my lifetime!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
we have had a fair bit of snow, but wot was worse we had no internet for nearly 4 days! tulula loves it, but can't stay long in it before she is really shaking, and she won't wear her new coat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts