Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes...its true...we have snow... *sigh* lol!
it was so nice and the grass was there,not covered by snow- it was spring damnit!!!! this alberta winter stuff is STOOOOPID! lol! seriously...before i moved here the longest period of time i had snow was like a month!!! now im going on 7?!?!?!?!!! AHHHHHHH!!
fortunatly i got some cute pics out of the deal :p

mom, this SUCKS!

well....might as well make the most of it....

moooommmmm theres snow on my face!!!!!

ok, im done with this stuff!

...and just a random pic of andrews bike......

...like i said....IT WAS SPRING!!! we figured the bike would be fine outside....turns out, not so much....lol

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
i know the feeling, weve had spring since friday, 60-65 degrees, and there saying snow again for the end of the week...*throws temper tantrum!* noooo no more snow!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Awwwwwwww that is so cute! I wish Minky would play in the snow. She's too prissy for that. Those pics are so very precious!! I didn't realize that Dave is pretty small.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone :) and yeah, hes pretty small, his fur makes him look bigger :tongue5: hes proably not even 5pounds!(havnt weighed him in a while :) )
....I actually dont mind snow-the first 3months were GREAT!!! but now....going on 7 months.....thats just too much for me....lol :tongue5:

·
Banned
728 Posts
We had sleet & snow which stuck! Double yuck! Pearl has not been on snow yet.Sadly,I did not get the blue boy tuesday but within the next few months I will deffinately get a 2nd chi!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I really cannot believe it. Supposedly there were flurries out in West Virginia...EWWW! I want warm weather so I can walk Minky! Anyways, I guess you have to make the best of what you have. Wishing warm weather to head your way soon...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts