Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
The snow makes me cold just looking at it, we havent got hit with any yet here in Connecticut and frankly don't want any lol.. your babies look like the snow doesnt bother them too much, what cuties..

·
Registered
803 Posts
Ahhh wow your sooo lucky to get snow we never ever get snow here, and then if we do its like mushy water, never thick like that!! I wish we would get it like that i think mylo would love it. Your babies are adorable and i love their little coats they look like they had great fun. I love the close ups sooo cute!

·
Registered
64 Posts
How did you ever get them in the snow? Tony won't step foot in it. Which is not good considering we've got 3-4 inches of snow/sleet/ice mix on the ground and expecting another 3-7inches of new snow tonight. Even with his coat, boots and hat, he waits until I pick him up and carry him to the protected side of the house, takes 2 steps, does his business, pees on his coat and boots, waits until I pick him again to take him inside. Then I rinse his clothes out and hope they dry before the next trip. It's exhausting! We tried the wee wee pads and he would have nothing to do with them. We even tried putting him in the play pen with his kennel, baby, food/water and the pads for 2 weekspreparing for bad weather. The little devil would wait until we took him outside, then go. Have you ever seen a dog do the pee pee dance with their legs crossed? That's what he'd do! Jump up and down with his back legs crossed!! Oh well - nobody ever said motherhood was easy!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Wow, I wish my girls would have fun in the snow. Storm loves it - but she's about 3 times the size of my other girls and has longer hair.

Very cute pics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts